Jewelry enhances personality. Paired with a trendy outfit, a fine necklace or earrings can add exquisiteness to the overall look. Sometimes, a simple ring or a bracelet can suit unique style and become a staple in someone’s wardrobe. One thing is for sure, we all agree that how simple, yet statement-making jewelry pieces bring that charm to our personality and how much they’ve become an everyday occurrence within our style.
These days, just like mother seem to wear their necklaces, earrings over literally everything; their little girls aren’t far behind. Kids of today’s generation have become fashionistas. Well! There is nothing cuter than a baby girl dressed up from head-to-toe including the jewelry. It is definitely going to boost the confidence of your little angel with matching pretty jewelry. Decking and dolling up have become their prior choice. The moment they begin to understand what fashion is, their curiosity towards accessories and knick-knacks also grow. Most of the times, they tend to imitate their elders, favorite cartoon characters from TV shows. So, their love for fashionable clothes, accessories, and jewelry is quite legit.
Parents are also fond of beautifying their kids, so at times jewelry has been bought for them in advance even before they enter the world. Kids jewelry is often gifted on births, birthdays or baptisms. If you’re looking for the best birthday gift for your little girl, jewelry may be just it! Also, when your young child grows into a teen, she will keep this a memorable keepsake for the years to come. On top of all that, she will look lovable!
When purchasing kids jewelry, here are some tips to follow to get you the perfect piece.
- A baby necklace may be the right touch for her birthday, nothing completes a beautiful dress like a fancy necklace. Silver, gold, rose gold are perfect options for a baby necklace, as the good quality metals will not cause any reactions to her skin. From teddy bears and hearts to flowers and animals, there is a wide selection of pendants trending in the market as well as online. Please remember if you’ve decided to go for a necklace, be sure to strictly tell her to avoid pulling or tugging the chain.
- Another most widely sought-after jewelry pieces are baby earrings as they are usually comfortable for toddlers as well as for infants. If you’re buying for a young baby, the earrings should be of single metal, edgeless and rounded. You will find earrings made of gold, sterling silver, while gold or fine metal plated and are adorned with cute designs and gemstones. To avoid any type of injury, buy baby earrings with screw backs and no medal sticks out further. Make sure not to screw the earring too tight for your little girl’s comfort.
- A baby bracelet is another fine jewelry item that can add charm to your baby;s tiny wrist. When you’re buying, make sure it has an extension, has no sharp points or edges. Stick to silver, gold or fine metal plated jewelry to avoid skin irritation. Bracelets can be solely a bangle or chain or have dangling or designer pieces. Popular items are flowers, hearts, butterflies and colorful beads.
- Baby bangles are lovely, cute and perfect for a precious little one. Many moms are delighted with cute bangles as a baby shower gift. A bangle bracelet made of sterling silver or gold would definitely look elegant on the hand of the child. You can find baby bangles designed with floral, butterflies, teddy bears depending on the style. You can also add extra charm to the bracelet by engraving with the initials. Just keep in mind, engraved baby jewelry can cost you extra.
- Baby girl anklets are cherished pieces of jewelry. Usually, these anklets are made of sterling silver, fiber optic beads, cat’s eyes, pearls or Swarovski crystals. The matching anklets go perfectly with the bracelets.
These aforementioned tips can surely help you buy the perfect jewelry gift for your little one. But before making a purchase, make sure that the jewelry is hypo allergenic as baby skin is sensitive. Avoid the items made of cheaper materials, metals, and of course, lead. If purchasing a baby bracelet or necklace, purchase the one with bright colors that will visually stimulate your baby. All little girls love dressing up and gifting them the jewelry can boost their self-esteem and they’ll feel beautiful inside as well as outside.
When buying kids jewelry online, you can utilize the search parameters to narrow down the options by color, materials, metal and their make. This will make it easy for you to find exactly what your baby girl will like. There are pearls, flowers, crosses for church and favorite characters for the special picnic trip or park to go. Such alluring gifts would definitely be cherished by your little sweetheart for a lifetime.